Umeed Bunyadi Bachat Account – a children’s savings account with gifts, benefits and rewards.
Umeed Bunyadi Bachat Account (UBBA) is a fun new savings account that encourages young savers (up to 18 years) to learn to save as well as to manage their money. UBBA offers unique rewards to both children and parents. For starters:
- Welcome gift for UBBA Star: With an initial deposit of PKR 100 only, you become an UBBA Star and get an exciting gift package.
- High Returns: Enjoy higher returns on your savings. A fun way to keep your savings growing!
- Rewards: Free banking services upon maintaining average monthly balance.
Features and Services:
- Umeed Bunyadi Bachat account can be opened with an initial deposit of PKR 100 only
- Bi-annual profit payment
- No minimum balance restriction
- Online banking facility
- Fixed Deposit facility
- No charges are applicable on account opening/ closing.
- Free banking services upon maintaining average monthly balance as per SOC
Following documents of the child/ minor are required to open an Umeed Bunyadi Bachat Account.
- Form B/ Birth Certificate
- Guardian’s Identity Documents
- Guardianship Certificate will be required if the Guardian is other than the parents
The following documents of the Parent/ Guardian will be required:
- CNIC/ Smart Card/NICOP/POC/Passport/Alien Registration Card
- Copy of Source of Income