A customer can also lodge any complaint at the Central Complaints Management Unit of the FMFB by:
- Surface Mail: Manager Complaint Management Unit. The First MicroFinanceBank Ltd. 17th Floor HBL Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Email us: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.fmfb.pk/complaints
- Fax: +92(051) 2821817
- Complaint Box: Available in all FMFB Branches/ATM to drop the complaint
- FIRST Touch Banking: FMFB Mobile Application allows you to lodge complaint
- Contact Center: 0800-(FIRST) 34778
Complaint Management Process
- All the complaints received from any of channels are logged in Complaint Management System (CMS).
- An automated system generated SMS will be sent to the complainant on the provided mobile number containing the complaint tracking number and expected timelines of resolution.
- If complaint is not resolved by end of 10th working day, an interim response will be provided to the complainant via appropriate channel.
- Complaint Unit reviews the resolution details provided by the concern department and if resolution is found satisfactory, informs the customer about the resolution via appropriate channel & close the complaint in system.
- All complaints are assessed and investigated fairly, proficiently and impartially.
CFC – Focal Persons
Syed Abdullah Shah Gilani (Officer – ATM Operations) 0332-5122194
Niaz Ahmad (A.M ATM Operations) 03339266588
PEPs – Focal Person
Manager Financial Crime
Email; [email protected]
Contact no.: 0300-2444760
For Investors’ Complaints Only:
Investors grievances can be be lodged at Lodge your Complaint here
“In case your complaint has not been properly addressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be addressed by the company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained by the SECP.”