We are looking for competent individuals to join our team for the below mentioned positions. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
1. Senior Relationship Managers
- Achieve assigned targets for self and team with focus on current account mobilization and NTB by working closely with the Regional Manager.
- Monitor and track retail deposit portfolio performance against assigned targets for self and team.
- Manage deposit attrition and maintain deposit growth on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Locations: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Mingora, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Sukkhur, Hyderabad
Experience Required: Minimum 3 – 5 years in deposit mobilization, team management, relationship management and NTB accounts in a bank.
2. Relationship Managers
- Deepen the existing portfolio of retail clients by constant follow up to match customer needs
- Achieve assigned targets agreed at the time of appointment. Focus on rack rates deposit and current deposit mobilization
- Achieve continuous growth of portfolio by way of ensuring deposit retention and introducing new relationships to the bank
Locations: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Attock, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Sargodha, Lahore (Bund Road, Daroghanwala, Batapur, Ravi Road), Multan, Shujahabad, Rahimyar Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Bahawalpur, Larkana, Nawabshah, Mirpurkhas, Sukkhur, Hyderabad
Experience Required: Minimum 2 – 4 years in deposit mobilization, relationship management and NTB accounts in a bank.
3. Relationship Officers
- Achieve assigned targets CASA and NTB accounts by working under the supervision of Senior Regional Manager and Regional Manager.
- Responsible for retaining month on month deposits in existing accounts in addition to mobilizing new deposits.
Locations: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Muzaffarabad, Haripur, Abottabad, Mansehra, Nowshera, Peshawar, Mingora, Attock, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Okara, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot, Kamonkey, Jehlum, Wazirabad, Sargodha, Bhalwal, Chakwal, Lahore (Bund Road, Daroghanwala, Batapur, Ravi Road), Multan, Shujahabad, Mianwali, Vehari, Jampur, Sahiwal, Jhang, Burewala, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh, Rahimyar Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Bahawalpur, Thatta, Dadu, Bahawalnagar, Larkana, Nawabshah, Mirpurkhas, Sukkhur, Hyderabad, Karachi (Korangi, Lanndhi, Malir, Ibrahim Hyderi, Karimabad)
Experience Required: Minimum 6 months in deposit mobilization and NTB accounts in a bank.
4. Regional Manager Liabilities
- Assist the Head of Retail Liability in developing and implementing a retail deposit strategy for the bank.
- Identify and hire suitable candidates in the team.
- Develop and implement a strategy for achieving self and team’s targets in coordination with Head of Retail Liability.
- Achieve assigned targets for self and also to ensure success of the team with focus on Current Account mobilization and NTB.
Locations: Islamabad and Karachi
Experience Required: Minimum 8 years relevant experience in team building/management and managing/generating deposits business in a bank
5. Android Developer
Looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
Location: Head Office
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- SSL Pinning and code security
6. Software Engineer
- Development of applications (Mobile App/LOS/ Access Channels) Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges Integration of data storage solutions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Building reusable code & libraries for future use Laravel Framework Experience
Location: Head Office
3+ years of relevant experience
4 years BS degree in IT or Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of
- PHP web frameworks including it’s synchronous behavior
- MVC design patterns
- Object oriented programming
- Accessibility and security compliance
- Design principles behind a scale-able application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources & databases into one system
- Database schema that represent & support business processes
7. Digital Lab Expert
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Laravel framework experience.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Location: Head Office
2-3 years of relevant experience.
4 years BS degree in IT or Computer Science.
8. Fraud Investigation Officer
- Prevention, detection, investigation and mitigation of fraudulent activity performed through any ADC/ Digital Access Channel to prevent fraudulent losses.
- Investigate suspicious & fraudulent cases (other than FMFB Staff involvement cases) & conclude the investigation on the basis of available evidences provided from the relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to timely address the incidents reported from Fraud Risk Monitoring team.
- Collect evidence and thoroughly analyze the evidence to conclude the investigation.
- Handle cases where the Fraud Risk Monitoring Team shared a list of customers who could not be contacted & consider such incidents as suspicious.
- Coordinate with branch/business for rectification where required, and advise Fraud Risk Monitoring team to permanently block the digital channels of customers where fraud is confirmed.
Location: Head Office
Minimum 2 years of analytical experience in a financial institution, preferably banking sector.
Bachelor’s degree preferably business, economics, or fraud management.
9. Database Administrator
- Daily Administration and management of entire Production, UAT and Development environments troubleshooting, health check (Monitor alert logs, space and object growth related problems. Optimizing and tuning queries. configuring ASM diskgroups.
- Database and Application support, backups, administration and maintenance like configuration of database (RAC with Datagaurd) and Application backups, Apply DB and Application Patch, Cloning, WebLogic installation, upgradation and Administration etc. Flexcube Clustering for Load balancing. Applying latest security and bug fix patches given by vendor on Database and Application.
Applying end user and programmer batches on flexcube database.
- Maintaining data integrity and security ensure implementation backup and Recovery policies.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle database for single node and RAC on Unix, Linux, Solaris and windows platforms, Sql Server.
Configuring Sql server standby database for disaster recovery using mirroring and log shipping.Job Automation with Bash Scripting in Unix, Linux and Windows.
- Ensures the proper setup and validation of backup and restore processes, mirroring and log shipping for Disaster recovery and high availability etc.
Monitoring actively all databases including scheduled job and replication. Creating Sql Server maintenance plans for rebuilding indexes, purging history logs,
scheduling backups, shrinking transaction logs, update database statistics.
Location: Head Office
2 to 4 years of experience in Oracle and Sql server in large scale production environment.
Should Be Oracle Certified Professional
Oracle DBA track training from a recognized institute
Knowledge oracle Oracle RAC and data guard
Qualification: BSC(Hons)/BSIT(Hons)/Software Engineering
Interested candidates may send their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org